Saturday, March 26, 2011

Liu Jia Lingliang is considering a knot not to marry toward Wei

Original, today is current golden pheasant 100 flowersThe filmA section activity is more depressed day, because of the Liu Jialing that joins temporarily media meets meeting, become lively rise. The Eight Diagrams and sweetness, become today's subject, liu Jialing and knot of bridge face Wei do not marry, than her whether after shadow of decided at the higher level but not officially announced more care letting a person.

Expression one: Calm

After shadow of decided at the higher level but not officially announced pure belong to out of thin air

On the Liu Jialing that began at 11 o'clock in the morningMediaMeet meeting, because of traffic jam, defer begins 40 minutes. This already was film festival since kicking off, meet the 4th times of Liu Jialing and media, it is she is accepted publicly first however interview. Accordingly, reporters approach heat problem continuously at the beginning -- " you as Suzhou filmRecreationAmbassador, for before film festival is busy busy hind, allegedly film festival serves as redound, you are decided at the higher level but not officially announced after current picture. How are you responded to? How are you responded to??

Liu Jialing's expression is calm all the more, she is admiring a head, say earnestly: "This kind of hearsay rather see film festival too trifling matter, a bit out of thin air. I will accept home town to give me in April thisThe job, the feeling presses muscularity, a carring pole to weigh, the hope can be accomplished with all one's strength best, other did not think so much. No matter I am done well bad perhaps, I am unashamed. I am unashamed..

Liu Jialing says, below her effort, these good friends will give Hou Xiaoxian, Li Yapeng, Wang Fei to go up in prize-giving celebration now tomorrow: "Suzhou is my home town, any works that she needs me to do, I can be done. I can be done..

Expression 2: Open-minded

The thing that make kind is happier than film

In recent years, liu Jialing is in the exposure frequency on activity of of all kinds public, should get often than film writing much. Her feelingProblem, far also than acting art success is brilliant much. Male friendly Liang Chaowei takes shadow emperor 5 times, she is 5 obtain nomination to come to nothing time and again, can you mind this kind of contrast?

Liu Jialing is open-minded the ground says: "I do not become aware gain and loss falls. My life has a lot of different sides. What everybody cares me so is privateThe life, I am incontrollable also, may is my private life more wonderful? " reporters laughed, liu Jialing also smiles, "I had taken too much motion picture before, suit me pat, do not suit me also pat, I do not think now such, the motion picture that can have chosen only goes patting. And, the thing that make kind brings my joy, bigger than the film. Bigger than the film..

Expression 3: Adore

Be Liang Chaowei " color, buddhist monastic discipline " proud

Ever the message says, liu Jialing looks " color, buddhist monastic discipline " on the spot black face, for the naked play jealous of Liang Chaowei and Shang Wei. Hear this old hear, liu Jialing is to burst out laughing first, say then: "I do not have black face at all, it is him instead proud, proud. I more and more admire this great actor, he is in " color, buddhist monastic discipline " in broke through oneself, be further upward! " in her eyes, it is to esteem completely really with proud affection.

Expression 4: Sweet

I am considering the issue that marry

The day before yesterday, first " after Liu Jialing takes golden pheasant picture, liang Chaowei marries her to take the door " the message sees allNetwork. The reporter seeks testimony to Liu Jialing for this, she laughs wittily: "Do not have this view at all, be everybody and I joke? Be everybody and I joke??

Think she is hit so formerly dozen " too extremely " pass a barrier, did not think of Liu Jialing mentions marital problem actively: "I am pondering over the problem that the knot does not marry seriously recently, waited for a consideration to be clear about, meeting and everybody announce. Meeting and everybody announce..

Be what reason makes two people consider marital major issue? Liu Jialing candidly: "I and rain of storm of wind of bridge face Wei went 20 years, if wanting to marry, need impulse is mixedLot. The humor is quite good recently, ponder over this problem so. " does face Wei have Naliang to propose to her? Sweet charming laughs at Liu Jialing: "This, want you to ask him cough up! Want you to ask him cough up!!

Twinkle on left hand ring finger of Liu Jialing get Buddhist monastic discipline to proving happy event it seems that near. She puts the hand artificially to backside, say: "I exchange different ring everyday, what import can this represent again? " but read her sweet smile, enough understands the significance of this delegate.

No comments:

Post a Comment