Saturday, January 22, 2011

The man should match a wife to present the argument of delivery room

Netizen adept asked me a question, she says: Should man whole journey let accompany when “ woman gives birth to the child beside? I say ” : “ of course! ”

She says: Actually I also think “ , but I am in two years ago,he was not however beside me, do not talk to go up at all whole journey was accompanied. At that time, I want to female life child should be how dirty how nohow thing ah, also did not ask he comes over so, and I know he himself also is escaping …… actually, what you say is very right, when the woman gives birth to the child man of course should whole journey is accompanied be beside, so I now very regret, regret oneself at the outset because shy put him that one horse, caused what he reachs marriage to I and child today not to cherish …… so I am very bemused now, hope you can be experienced this kind me tell the world all had married but the woman that had not given birth to a child, when letting them produce, how to wear again should let a man defend go up in the edge, only so male qualified personnel is known more cherish, marital ability is more long ……”

To adept this kind is experienced, I can be comprehended very much. What what I hope is, as a man, the wife gives birth to a daughter in that broiling summer 3 years ago when, I from beginning to end whole journey is being accompanied on the edge, from what labor pains begins that rises momently, many hours 30 I also had not left her momently, so I am very the hardships when can clear feeling is produced by a woman, say honest, what I do not want to give the term with what can use better to describe a wife to serve as a woman in those day up to now is great with adamancy, all do not pass with death struggle, shout oneself hoarse and face death unflinchingly portion, whole process is full of pair of wives in my heart fondly, distracting thoughts ground is not had by the rhythm as wife labour pains, with that bub inside her abdomen, 3 make concerted effort, I can accomplish this exclusively, although anxious is mixed,work hard, but the happiness that has raising of things to a higher level of a kind of human nature really, exhaust when the wife last effort produces the daughter especially when coming down, the reinforcing steel bar of that bed edge that I discover to she tightens cinch has bent very badly, I cried, what there is triumphal hind in cry is happy, intentional also painful distressed, have the responsibility on man shoulder and ongoing pace more.

After 3 years today, when me memory has this one act, say honest, have outside even if again big again much temptation, I allow myself impossibly to have to the wife any laches, I can do truly have a kind only: That loves a wife more than before namely! Write article multitask to make more, earn with sweat as far as possible much money, let she and child can have a better surroundings!

No comments:

Post a Comment